Any old boy of Diocesan Boys' School who has at least completed 2 academic years at DBS shall be eligible for Full or Trial Life Memberships.
Any existing student of DBS who has at least completed 2 academic years at DBS shall be eligible for Trial Life Membership.
Life and Trial Life Membership
• Life Membership involves a one time entry fee with no subsequent payment required.
• Trial Life Membership is open only to any eligible old boy or existing student of DBS who is below the age of 29. Trial Life Membership shall automatically expire on the 31st of December following the 28th birthday of the applicant.
Life and Trial Life Membership applications are subject to approval by the DSOBA General Committee.
Trial Life Members are not entitled to vote in general meetings of DSOBA.
In line with the objectives of the DSOBA, all members are entitled to the following benefits:
• To receive notices and invitation to attend all social functions organised by the DSOBA
• To qualify for membership to the Sports Club
• To receive a parking label for visiting the School on Sundays only
To apply for Life or Trial Life Membership, please print out and complete the Enrolment Form and send it together with the relevant payment (if applicable) and 3 recent photos, to the Honorary Secretary of DSOBA.
All membership applications are subject to approval by the General Committee.